To provide a higher level of service to our business partner, we are looking for experienced, reliable Information Security Technical Project Manager. Candidate will be a key member of the Security and Compliance team, working to improve the reliability and performance of the Operation. He /she will review, analyze, trend and report service performance as well as review controls and compliance with standards.
- Work closely with Infrastructure services, support, security, development and engineering teams to define operational controls and work on implementing solutions and mitigating gaps to maintain compliance with reliability, privacy, security and regulatory standards.
- Liaise with Core Tech Operations and other teams to implement controls and recommend best practices ensuring compliance with standards and policies.
- Work closely with teams to gather required documents and information demonstrating compliance. Ensure standards, procedures, SOPs are documented and updated according to regulatory standards, deadlines are met, approvals obtained, guidelines followed, repository usage understood, and repository / system of record up-to-date as defined by the Governance program
- Produce regular reporting supporting continuous improvement of controls. Work with teams to track and complete corrective actions for continuous improvement.
- Interfaces with internal and external requestors as an escalated point and reviews IT artifacts for completeness and satisfaction for the delivery of quality services regarding important issues / priorities, and deadline-sensitive information
- Provides solutions and coordinates the execution of control mechanism/testing against technical procedures to ensure appropriate execution and risk mitigation
- Interact with multiple cross functional teams to educate, train and address questions related to process, controls and risk mitigation
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Experience in the domain of Governance, Risk, Compliance or related functions in information security management
- Strong hands-on understanding of key technologies across SaaS/PaaS/IaaS stack
- Understanding and hands on experience in one or more industry compliance frameworks and/or compliance regulations (ISO27001/2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SSAE16, SOC 1, SOC 2, International Privacy Requirements including EU Privacy)
- Must be willing to travel less than 10%
- Background and experience with Infrastructure, PaaS Support and Operations in a cloud environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team player skills, able to mediate conflicts, recognize options, propose and implement solutions
- Information Security Management/IT Governance qualifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC)
- Experience working in AWS, Azure
Home Office and Budapest, 13th district
Planned start time
Would you like to join us?
A clean criminal record is required for the position.