Let me tell you the story about the talented and IT Security competent Project Manager who has at least 2-year experience primarily in IT audits, IT compliance, IT risk assessment and IT security consulting.
Oh wait a sec. This story hasn’t happened yet. But it could be about you.
If you have the ability to manage time and resource scheduling and also have a good problem-solving skills, then you can be the hero of this story. Just read on.
What do you need?
- Knowledge of IT security standards, best practices and acts, and experience in their application (e.g. ISO 27001, Cobit, ANSI & NIST standards, 2013. L. act, data protection regulations).
- General IT consulting – experience in IT Governance and IT Service Management
- Ability to understand and represent priorities
- Excellent English with good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to assess, understand and mitigate risks.
What counts as an extra:
- Master’s degree in IT
- Experience in business continuity management
- Knowledge of, and experience in, GDPR
The ideal new colleague is customer service focused who can confidently deal with conflicting and changing priorities while maintaining customer satisfaction.
Place of work: Budapest